Kristen Jaymes Stewart was born only for Acting !!!

Kristen Jaymes Stewart is an American actress who is well known for playing Bella Swan in The Twilight Saga, born April 9, 1990. Kristen Stewart`s whole family worked behind the camera and she thought she would become a writer or director, but never being considered as an actor. "I never wanted to be the center of attention – I wasn't that 'I want to be famous, I want to be an actor' kid. I never being out acting, but I always practiced my autograph because I love pens. I would write my name on everything.
With the children's action-comedy Catch That Kid, opposite Max Thieriot and Corbin Bleu her first starring role followed. In 2004 Kristen Stewart started her first television Showtime based on the novel byLaurie Halse Anderson with Speak. Summit Entertainment announced that Stewart would play Isabella "Bella" Swan in the film Twilight, On November 16, 2007, based on Stephenie Meyer's best selling vampire romance novel of the same name.
Stewart was raised in Los Angeles, California. Her father, John Stewart, who has worked for Fox, is a television producer and stage manager. Her mother, Jules Mann-Stewart, originally from Maroochydore, Queensland, Australia, is a script supervisor. She got many Awards in her career.

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget